What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone able to watch video?

joeswife5807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason the only video I've been able to watch is YouTube clips. I've tried Netflix, project free tv, etc. I haven't been able to view full length videos. Is there an app that will resolve my issue ?

mackemmick43

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plenty of apps available that allow you to play divx and other formats on your iPad. I use PlayerX

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unsure if I understand the previous post. Are you saying Netflix does not work with the iPad 2? If so this is very alarming news as this is one of the main uses I saw for the iPad2.
Thanks,
Michael

Artkazi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Netflix definitely works with iPad2! I watched a movie on it yesterday!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OP, you need the Netflix app and a Netflix subscription.

Steps:
-- Load Netflix app (free).
-- Log on with your NF subscription.

You should be able to view movies as long as your Internet connection is fast enough.

In some countries, NF service is new and limited, the app streaming doesn't work. If that's your situation, only NF will be able to help, as it expands services.

Most reactions

Latest posts