What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody's Ipad Air 2 shipped yet?

Tomscave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Air 2 - 128GB - WiFi & Cellular - Space Gray, will be here Monday!

dasipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Air 2 arrived Tuesday (10/28) morning!!!
16GB Wi-Fi/Cellular Space Gray....Verizon carrier.....and, no...I DON'T need a lot of storage....16GB is fine here.....!!;)
Hardest thing for me was getting the #$@#$! screen protector on.....without BUBBLES!!:mad:
Luckily I had a "2-Pack".....the second time was the "charm"!!:D

janner43

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ordered my 64gb from Apple on Monday lunchtime - it arrived Tuesday teatime. :D

I couldn't be happier with it... as you can read in my thread on it...:)

Caesars

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm getting so antsy, I have the AIR now....but would love the Air2LTE.

-=Note3=-=Gold5s=-

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm getting so antsy, I have the AIR now....but would love the Air2LTE.

-=Note3=-=Gold5s=-

I just picked up the Air 2 LTE--so far working fantastic! I have to get a Verizon Sim put in and activate it, so I'll post back how that works out for me. I went from an iPad 2 to a an Air 2 and wow...it makes such a difference! The biggest difference is in the weight. This one is so light. I don't have a case for this one yet and find it hard to hold onto when using! :)

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just picked up the Air 2 LTE--so far working fantastic! I have to get a Verizon Sim put in and activate it, so I'll post back how that works out for me. I went from an iPad 2 to a an Air 2 and wow...it makes such a difference! The biggest difference is in the weight. This one is so light. I don't have a case for this one yet and find it hard to hold onto when using! :)

me too! it's soooo nice! love how light it is...but finding it hard to hold...looking for a case...manufacturers are way behind and not a lot to choose from since i don't want a folio type... please post what case you end up with :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
me too! it's soooo nice! love how light it is...but finding it hard to hold...looking for a case...manufacturers are way behind and not a lot to choose from since i don't want a folio type... please post what case you end up with :)

I agree-I've had a hard time finding a decent case that I like. There just aren't a lot of selections yet. Even the stores only have maybe 1-2 to select from, but they are very bulky. I ended up going with a finite case from amazon. It's red and has a rubber backing. Similar to the Apple smart case, but for $9.99. I figured I'll get that first and wait for the one I want. I like the tech 21 mesh case that Apple has for the Air, but not yet for the air 2.

I'll post pics when I get my case!

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree-I've had a hard time finding a decent case that I like. There just aren't a lot of selections yet. Even the stores only have maybe 1-2 to select from, but they are very bulky. I ended up going with a finite case from amazon. It's red and has a rubber backing. Similar to the Apple smart case, but for $9.99. I figured I'll get that first and wait for the one I want. I like the tech 21 mesh case that Apple has for the Air, but not yet for the air 2.

I'll post pics when I get my case!

thanks! i'll keep checking on the ones you mentioned... for now i went ahead and ordered the SUPCASE for $10..cheap enough for the time being. also ordered roocase Gelledge but kind of crazy it's not available until the end of december!! LOVE the clear back panel. and looks fairly similar to the tech 21! (both from amazon) had the SofShell on my ipad 2 and love how 'sticky' it is...hope they eventually make that...

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In the UK, WIndsor now has Air 2s and cellulars in stock (although they are down one cellular as of yesterday as it is sitting here :) )

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
thanks! i'll keep checking on the ones you mentioned... for now i went ahead and ordered the SUPCASE for $10..cheap enough for the time being. also ordered roocase Gelledge but kind of crazy it's not available until the end of december!! LOVE the clear back panel. and looks fairly similar to the tech 21! (both from amazon) had the SofShell on my ipad 2 and love how 'sticky' it is...hope they eventually make that...

Alrighty I jusf received my Finite Case in red and looks beautiful, however, the cover gaps open at the binding. So....the company is going to send me a new one asap!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alrighty I jusf received my Finite Case in red and looks beautiful, however, the cover gaps open at the binding. So....the company is going to send me a new one asap!
Show us how good your iPad looks in its new case when the replacement arrives.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts