What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody got a good dominoes game?

pwright2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Specifically, looking for Mexican Train Dominoes. Preferably a single player vs. computer rather than an online game.

Ori@Quado

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mexican Train Dominoes by Quado

Hi,
Sorry for the self promotion, but I see there are no replies yet :)

We actually released a Mexican Train Dominoes game for iPad recently.
Although it doesn't have a CPU opponent at this time (we focus on multiplayer games around the same table),
I hope you will still like it.

You can play an online demo on our site to get a feel for it.
(I would post a link if I could, but this is my first post so I'm not allowed by the forum rules).
Just Google: quadomedia games

Extra notes:
* There are also complementing personal "hand" apps coming soon to iPhone/iPod touch so players can hold their tiles discretely.

* I think the Mexican Train version, on devices such as iPad, has the inherent problem of long trains and small screen real-estate.
Perhaps this explains the lack of iPad versions?
We came up with the "spirals" concept for the personal trains and the Mexican Train going around the board as a (hopefully) good trade-off.

Ori
Quadomedia

dillydallygames

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi pwright2,

The Mexican Train Domino game by Dilly Dally Games in the Apple App Store is a single player vs. computer version.

OP
P

pwright2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow! Things have definitely improved. Thanks, guys.

-----Paul-----

Most reactions

Latest posts