What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anybody experiencing what I am having on my ipad 3rd generation. worried! safarii!!!!

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello friends. I usually save web pages on my ipad for offline reading but my experience with the offline reading is now worrying. Many times safari just stops scrolling a page, I close safari (totally closing it, not minimizing), I try launching it again and instead of bringing the page I have reading like what it does when working normally; it displays a blank page. At that moment if I try to acces the offline reading list, or anything within safari, safari will not be responnding. I don't know what to do with the problem, I have tried holding the home button and the sleep/wake button at the same time to reset, but after that it won't solve my problem. does it mean my ipad has a problem. Should I return it for replacement? Help

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just use Google Chrome on my iPads (my Macbooks as well). I find it much easier and quicker than Safari.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try going to Settings > Safari and clear data and cookies. This will cause sites that normally remember you to ask you to sign in again. It may clear the Reading list cache (the downloaded pages) but should not clear the actual list (so you should be able to download those pages again).

OP
T

tsmrg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for your help. Will try it.

Most reactions

Latest posts