What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody else wondering why they made the changes they did to the ipod app in ios5

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They can't bear losing all that lolly they make off the sad songwriters they rip off every time they sell their records. About time that whole industry changed if you ask me and the tv/film industry while we are at it! Very interesting comments on all the techno websites. Future Apple TV, Siri on TV, car industry etc... Nothing will surprise me now! Reality distortion field works well for us all!

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF
In the Isaacson biography Steve talks about television with IP integration and such, saying that all of this needs to be made easier and more user friendly (surprise!). At one point (and I may be paraphrasing but I think this is it) he says "I've cracked it!".

To me that means Siri or some more industrial strength version of Siri will probably be one of Jobs' biggest legacies. If we can more or less do completely away with a remote control and find everything we want and make everything we're using respond via simple voice commands (even for the Aussies...:D!) that will be huge in my book. Simply talking to your [insert favorite entertainment device here] which has enough AI to understand exactly what we want? Just call me Scotty! I think that's what he meant and if true it'll certainly overshadow our little iDevices and I'm betting we'll see some manifestation of it in the not-to-distant future. The iPhone 4S is only a glimpse of the proverbial tip of the iceberg.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup! I was thinking that when I was writing it. He definitely said "I've cracked It". Let's hope next year, hey?

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn I just updated to iOS 5.0.1 and no LYRICS! And they say welcome to the most advanced OS ever? :thumbsdown:

I so need lyrics! Any help or alternatives?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well! I've just found out by accident that you can change the album art on the play list section of the app by sliding your finger over the album art pile. Call me stupid if you guys knew that but hey! I didn't know that!

Most reactions

Latest posts