What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AnyAttach - Attach Any File to E-Mail (While In Mail App)

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dont know on ipad 3 but any attach works on my 5.1.1 jailbroken 3G ipad 2

f4780y gave a rather intersting explanation on another thread about cydia package purchasing behaviour whereby if we already paid for a package we can always install it on another device no matter if its compatible or not. but for a new buyer there can be a notification if its not compatible ..

Last edited:
OP
Mickey330

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey update on Any Attach. It works on my iPad3 now

Wow. That was a quick update! Good on them.

And, thanks for updating the rest of the folk who may want this tweak - and are eagerly awaiting the update. It is a very handy one to have...

Marilyn

mrjayviper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bought this a few weeks ago but has remained untouched. didn't bother to install when I restored the 4s/ipad3 last night.

mefnj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does this only work with the built in email program on the iPad or with any email program including we mail clients and
Outlook on the web? I went to attach files using the latter two, and it would not even allow me to search for the files I wanted to attach... The choose file buttons were greyed out.

Sorry, iPad/iOS noob here...

-m

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This has just made my life 50 times easier. Thanks.

Apple should really have this anyway

Glad to hear it. That is what jailbreaking should be all about!

*and totally agree about it being a standard feature Apple should provide ;)

KHB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm this tweak is working with ios 6.x?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nobody can confirm for sure, since it is not possible to jailbreak an iPad on IOS 6 yet, but the tweak has NOT yet been officially updated for iOS6 compatibility according to Cydia.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nobody can confirm for sure, since it is not possible to jailbreak an iPad on IOS 6 yet, but the tweak has NOT yet been officially updated for iOS6 compatibility according to Cydia.

its been up dated:)

KHB1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for letting me/us know. This is the main reason I jailbreak.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

rospar

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Not sure why you say "it's not possible to jailbreak an iPad on IOS 6..." I used Evasion to jailbreak the iPad 3 w/IOS 6.1.2 that I'm using to post this message. The tweak may not be compatible, but the jailbreak works fine.

Rospar

AfternoonShift

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure why you say "it's not possible to jailbreak an iPad on IOS 6..." I used Evasion to jailbreak the iPad 3 w/IOS 6.1.2 that I'm using to post this message. The tweak may not be compatible, but the jailbreak works fine.

Rospar

Fail! hah Did you not notice his post was in january...like a month before Evasion was out.

Most reactions

Latest posts