What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Zombie farm players?

rezilent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me I'm level 30 and love this game . Also if your farm disappeared after visiting a neighbor just go to their forums they got mine back twice :)

debsylvania

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love this game! Unfortunately, I didn't find your post until today, so I will be glad to add you. Assuming I get my current problem with the game fixed, feel free to add me via my game name of "Zomdeb".

Anyway, I found this thread because I'm having trouble with my copy of Zombie Farm. They posted an update today, which I applied right away. Now the game will not open. I get the initial screen, but the game closes after I tap "play".

Occasionally in the past, the game has not opened properly and rebooting my iPad2 (by holding the off and home buttons down at the same time) would resolve the problem.

Not this time, though. I've rebooted numerous times. The last time, I held the buttons onmy iPad down too long and ended up doing a restore. :(

Is anyone else having issues with Zombie Farm after their 8/25 update?

Last edited:
OP
rezilent

rezilent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had probs with social update and lost my farm developers gave me my farm back plus items I lost luckily I did have issues this time but have experienced what u have before first I hope u saved recently if u have delete app and reload it it should work fine :) good luck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add meeee :)
ID: 241135 (no zero for zombie farm)
I play other games in the game center too and my ID for the gc is : 0241135

AppMonkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A friend of mine keeps trying to talk me into playing this. Is it worth it?

Legionz3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AppMonkey said:
A friend of mine keeps trying to talk me into playing this. Is it worth it?

No it's not rely worth it gets kind of boring

soullessbunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like it... It's a quirky take on the other farming games (eg Farmville). Great timewaster. Simple, fun, doesn't require any level of concentration, and it doesn't cost anything.

Hinata73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me need neighbors for DRAGON VALE- GC ID: Hinata73

Last edited:

Hinata73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Zombie Farm

Need new neighbors for Zombie Farm. GC ID: Hinata73/ Farm ID: Coco73

Most reactions