What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any way to modify iMessage?

Krysta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I wanted to spruce up my iMessages, so to speak :) It seems like there may be a way to do it, but as I have been looking around at different apps that claim font changes, colors and bubbles, I'm finding only horribly rated ones. Anyone know anything decent I could try?

Thanks so much in advance :)

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't say as I have. I haven't looked, but a friend that is pretty good with her iPad and she gave up after trying a few of the bad ones. Maybe some new apps are out, but as of a few months ago, she couldn't find a good one.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Activate the Emoji keyboard under Settings -> General -> Keyboard to get all the smiley faces and multitudes of other characters.

OP
Krysta

Krysta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
Activate the Emoji keyboard under Settings -> General -> Keyboard to get all the smiley faces and multitudes of other characters.

Thanks guys! I found the keyboard and installed it yesterday...it is SO cool It's a fun start!

OP
Krysta

Krysta

iPF Noob
Reaction score
diablobob said:
There is also 'Animation Free' in the iPad store which gives loads of animated emoticons for imessage.

Woah! This one is crazy...could definitely be fun though :) Thanks for the rec!

Most reactions