What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any way to change the order of downloads?

Dainkenkind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on vacation and have all my plans in the Tripitapp, but when I tried to download an update for it, it got in line behind the 30 gigs of tv shows in iTunes that is downloading. Now I can't open the app until it finishes downloading and applying the update, but with the connection speeds in Patagonia it will be sometime next year. Is there any way for me to move the app download so that it downloads first and doesnt wait for itunes to finish?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you touch the download icon of the movies that you're downloading, you can pause them. Once you've paused the first movie, the second will start to download. Then pause that -- and so on --- until all the movies are paused. Then the app will start to download and you're in business - just remember to start the movies off again.....

Tim
Scotland

famerbeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't you just go into iTunes and change the order? Doesn't it go by like Song name or artist. Idk. Mines kinda ****** up too!

Most reactions