What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any way to ask apps store to remember my pass word

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

Each time I try to download new apps , it will ask me enter pass word, may I know any way to avoid this ?
Like this forum I tick remember me I don't need to enter pass work.

Paul

Moby2112

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't believe there is a workaround for this. I looked a while back for an answer but found nothing to help cause it does the same thing on thantiphon. just another one of those fun apple annoyances.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...just another one of those fun apple annoyances.
I know it may seem like a PITA to have to enter your password, but a much bigger PITA would be if someone got ahold of your iPad and bought several hundred dollars worth of apps, movies and music. What would you rather have?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No it is for your protection to stop some one accessing and using your credit card or iTunes card. Once you have given the password you can down several apps or music until it times out

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
It's like asking you credit card company to tell all cashiers to stop checking ID for your card. Or for a car without door locks.

This is a safety thing. Pay people have had their iTunes account hacked or have it fall into the wrong have to find that several THOUSANDS of dollars has been charged to it for things like gift cards app,movie,music purchases.

Apple doesn't give refunds for purchases with your iTunes account even if someone else stole your account and made the purchases.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple doesn't give refunds for purchases with your iTunes account even if someone else stole your account and made the purchases.

This right here is a deterrent if I ever saw one. I had a friend this happened to ~ $895 later she is still recovering.

Mike's right. They do not give back your money. No matter what.

Why is that, I wonder? If theft could be ....actually how would you prove you didn't enter your password and charge up all that stuff.

Answered my own question.:p

Last edited:
OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No choice now I change my pass word to very simple one. Make life easy.

Most reactions

Latest posts