What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any suggestions for re-sizing a photo before printing?

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there!

Every time I try to print a photo (I have an Airprint enabled printer) it comes out full A4 size. None of the apps I already have seem to offer a function for setting the end-print size of the photo. Any suggestions, a specific app for this maybe?

OP
hilsroo

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to explain a little better what I want to do....I'm trying to crop and re-size a photo, then print it the correct size to fit a 10cm x 10cm aperture in a photo frame. Thanks!

OP
hilsroo

hilsroo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, yes I tried Photogene...it seems you can change the number of pixels but when I tried to print the size of the image was full A4, just v fuzzy! I found a bit of a workaround - I cropped the image in Photogene, saved it to Camera roll, then went into Pages and opened the image there from the camera roll.. Pages allows you to play with the size in actual cms when you click on the border of the pic, so I made it the size I wanted and printed it out from there. Seems a bit of a long road for a shortcut, though!

Most reactions