1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Any Socal Stores that might still have a 3G model 32 gig?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by thedon, Mar 12, 2011.

1. thedon

thedon iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a very bad experience with a BB store in Los Angeles. They had a line and they were giving out paperwork to each person after asking which model they wanted. I wanted the white 3G 32 gigs. I get to inside the store finally after 2 hours. And then they say they dont have it. I kid you not. But I drove around to other stores and saw even longer lines and finally the apple store in manhattan beach and they were just about to close and they only had 10-20 people left and they closed the line saying those people would get the rest and thats that. But I was wondering if anybody experienced any information that said a store might have more Saturday morning.

Also I called BB corporate and raised some hell on the phone and had info about what happened. Im still waiting for some kick back.