What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any quick/easy way to locate apps in iTunes that I've previously downloaded?

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
In iTunes on my PC, it shows 205 apps in my library. However, in the app store on my ipad, I have 800+ apps in my purchase history.

Is there any quick and easy way to re-download the other 600+ apps into iTunes without having to search for them one by one?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In iTunes on my PC, it shows 205 apps in my library. However, in the app store on my ipad, I have 800+ apps in my purchase history.

Is there any quick and easy way to re-download the other 600+ apps into iTunes without having to search for them one by one?
You can go to your App Store purchased history in iTunes on your PC and download your previously purchased apps from there. You'll still have to tap the download button for each app separately though as, as far as I know, no way to bulk download your entire purchase history.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm using an iMac and the most recent version of iTunes, so there may be some slight variation.

• Open iTunes
  • Select the Store view
  • Select the Apps Store tab
  • Select "Purchased" from the right column.
  • At the top right, select "Not in My Library"
  • At the bottom right you should see a "Download All" button. Click that.

Note that in the top center of the screen there will be an iPhone/iPad toggle. You'll probably have to do the above for each view; though the universal apps (work on both iPhone and iPad) will only need to download once.

Edit: I guess I forgot to hit Post Reply on this. I came back to the thread a few hours later and found my draft still waiting for me. Got to love this new forum software. :)

OP
G

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Suh-weet! Thank you! That just made my day!

Most reactions