What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any phone function on iPad?

TabletCat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been depending on my iPad since my laptop's cooling fan failed couple of months ago. While that's been fixed this week, I have been learning more on my iPad.

Friend of mine was asking if he could phone on an iPad....can you have a bluetooth mike and earphone?

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been depending on my iPad since my laptop's cooling fan failed couple of months ago. While that's been fixed this week, I have been learning more on my iPad.

Friend of mine was asking if he could phone on an iPad....can you have a bluetooth mike and earphone?
Some have said that the iPad will do anything but make tea. Probably because there is no app for tea making. But that's how iPads operate, by using apps.:D
Here's a link to get some thoughts going about this:
How to make phone calls on your iPad | TechRadar
Regards, Andrew

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score

In addition to Andrew's link suggesting the use of Skype, Apple has its own proprietary communication technology called FaceTime (check this Apple Support Article and this older LINK) - Apple's solution has a number of requirements explained in the links, including the other person having a supported iDevice. Good luck and let us know if this is what you want to do? Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts