What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any other web browser other than safari?

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The absolute fastest browser by far is Photon! This browser is blazing fast because it uses very low overhead. It is not visually appealing and will load flash. It gains speed by not loading images unless you press the bolt at the top of the screen.
image-4068683004.jpg

For simple beauty and speed I use Google it does what it is suppose to do. It does Tabs nicely without taking up viewing space,
image-2394407081.jpg

Dolphin is nice, its alot like Google. But to much going on in this browser. It tries to be a launchpad for various social apps. so if you swipe wrong thing happen which you dont want.
image-1550407546.jpg

Sykfire is just like Atomic. It also tries to be a launchpad for social apps, it does flash but I just don't like the home screen and how it looks.
image-911164066.jpg

My favorite go to browser is Perfect Browser, it looks good, fast, has smallish tabs so you have more screen viewing area. It's feature packed and does it for me 90% of the time. If I'm bored I use others. The way I use all the browsers I to put the In my frequently used folders. So one is in the News folder, another in the Games folder and another jn my Finance folder etc.

image-1885413140.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts