What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

any other web browser other than safari?

LaneLester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I learned to prefer Dolphin with my Android tablet, so I installed it when I got my iPad 3 today. In addition to other good features, Imreally like the gestures for navigation. And I'm missing the third party Android keyboard with arrow keys to correct things like that m back there instead of a space!

Lane

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am now using Google Chrome on my iPad and PC and it seems to be very good - give it a try.

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mercury Browser faster than safari, but the looks aren't quite nice, Chrome it's nice, Puffin if you need Flash ( has a free version too!), iCab mobile, its cool also, has a few nice touches over it's competitors.

SeanR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also using chrome, works pretty well.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ogilley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chrome works well for me. I also use Atomic for a change and it works well also. One advantage with Chrome is the ability to sync bookmarks, etc., across platforms so you can have the same set on your computer and iPad with no effort once you set it up in both places.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

tiagosalgado

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have dolphin browser. Its a nice alternative to safari.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

xskatecorex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all.....I'm using Mercury Browser....Almost Perfect !!! Try it....

RodC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chrome was a bit slow to load until a week ago when they updated the app. Now I am using it full time. I am even considering disabling Safari but am still standing-by.

suri441

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Safari doesn't open web pages in my house but I dont have problems in my office..any reason ..How to get over it?

Most reactions

Latest posts