What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any other way to get flash

Reaction score
I got iPad 2 doesn't do HTML 5 on fox, abc, networks. No flash too. Big mistake apple. My less than half price android phone does more. Open source is going to b the future. Younger people, jail breakers and rooters will lead the way. The way to go is not be guilty of contempt of investigation and learn basic programing and release yourself from spoon fed proprietary threads you don't want to wear. Or grab your wallet and don't complain. Presently we are only guilty of "victim" of mass advertising. After owning this a couple months I find the screen superior than android devices but programing lacking in ease of use. Time is everything and to not employ flash cause of development in html5 is bs. It's always about money I declare and obviously this manufacture does want to spend for our service.

Since you're stuck with an Ipad and have to spend money to make it work right and time is money, spend a couple more bucks and get Splashtop and avoid the whole workaround, sluggish, half working Flash browsers. If you don't mind spending $9.99 a month gotomypc works also.
Since getting Splashtop for my Ipad and Android phone my Flash woes are gone.
Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got iPad 2 doesn't do HTML 5 on fox, abc, networks. No flash too. Big mistake apple. My less than half price android phone does more. Open source is going to b the future. Younger people, jail breakers and rooters will lead the way. The way to go is not be guilty of contempt of investigation and learn basic programing and release yourself from spoon fed proprietary threads you don't want to wear. Or grab your wallet and don't complain. Presently we are only guilty of "victim" of mass advertising. After owning this a couple months I find the screen superior than android devices but programing lacking in ease of use. Time is everything and to not employ flash cause of development in html5 is bs. It's always about money I declare and obviously this manufacture does want to spend for our service.

Since you're stuck with an Ipad and have to spend money to make it work right and time is money, spend a couple more bucks and get Splashtop and avoid the whole workaround, sluggish, half working Flash browsers. If you don't mind spending $9.99 a month gotomypc works also.
Since getting Splashtop for my Ipad and Android phone my Flash woes are gone.
Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Splashtop is a dream. With the gmail add-on, a computer with enough RAM and CPU strength can stream just about anything wirelessly, even over a remote connection. I played Facebook games on my iPad at my mum's, via my PC at home.

Don9307

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Right now, the only way to get Flash support is to jailbreak your iPad. There are literally tons of videos out there that depend on Flash to be viewed. So it's about time Adobe and Apple kissed and made up so we can get Flash.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Right now, the only way to get Flash support is to jailbreak your iPad. There are literally tons of videos out there that depend on Flash to be viewed. So it's about time Adobe and Apple kissed and made up so we can get Flash.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

If the pro-flash Playbook I tried at future shop yesterday was any indicator, the Flash support on touch pads is choppy AT BEST. A 300 dollar netbook will give you a far better flash experience, not to mention support for Java and Silverlight, as well!

Most reactions