What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any one know of a good site to stream?

Ari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good site to stream movies and tv on my iPad. I've tried the regular ones that I use on my MacBook pro but doesn't seem to be the same a lot of the time it won't even load....

Would love some help on this...

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good site to stream movies and tv on my iPad. I've tried the regular ones that I use on my MacBook pro but doesn't seem to be the same a lot of the time it won't even load....

Would love some help on this...

I'm not the most knowledgeable person about streaming videos and the iPad but I doubt that you're going to find a lot.

Streaming usually requires Flash and iPad doesn't have Flash.

Having said that, if someone knows otherwise go ahead and speak up. I've never seen one

OP
A

Ari

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Knowles NetFlix just released and app for thé iPad and you can streaming with that off there service however you need to have the Netflix unlimited membership...

txdave13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Knowles NetFlix just released and app for thé iPad and you can streaming with that off there service however you need to have the Netflix unlimited membership...

Not exactly. All you need is the lowest Netflix account. I pay $9 a month and can stream all I want. However, I can only get one disk from them at a time.

ChIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that is was they meant, unlimited as in online streaming!

Most reactions

Latest posts