What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any one HELP???my ipad 2 have a problem of camera frozen...

barrychow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use before my camera.. Is ok no problem.. But after a month..The shutter is frozen.. FaceTime ,photo booth and camera is same...
WHAT CAN I DO???

Buttafingas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use before my camera.. Is ok no problem.. But after a month..The shutter is frozen.. FaceTime ,photo booth and camera is same...
WHAT CAN I DO???

Have you tried a hard reboot? Hold down the on/off button and the home button until the apple logo appears again.

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
barrychow said:
Ya... Same frozen...

Take it to your nearest apple store, other people have had this problem, and had their ipad replaced

Hedgie

OP
B

barrychow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought from Sydney.. Can I send it to my country for warranty??

HedgeHogLuvva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
barrychow said:
I bought from Sydney.. Can I send it to my country for warranty??

Depends where you read up on the warranty, some say australia offer international warranty, some say not, only way is to take it in, you have nothing to lose by trying

Also be nice and polite, it amazes me how some people go in f'ing and blinding and expect to be sorted out!

Hedgie

Most reactions

Latest posts