What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any notification widgets for iPad?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I realize there are widgets out there for notification center, but most, if not all, are for the iPhone and just don't look nice on the iPad. Anyone know if any of the widgets have been optimized for the iPad yet?

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well on my ipad i am running some widgets in the notification center. they work but do not display correctly. im running power center pro and music center pro. i think those are the only 2. but i might be running something else too. i know im running a calendar in there too. just dont know what its called off the top of my head

i hope they make these widgets for both ipad and iphone. or maybe a tweak will come out letting you run the iphone widgets perfectly on ipad

OP
Sonicrobby

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kingnba6 said:
well on my ipad i am running some widgets in the notification center. they work but do not display correctly. im running power center pro and music center pro. i think those are the only 2. but i might be running something else too. i know im running a calendar in there too. just dont know what its called off the top of my head

i hope they make these widgets for both ipad and iphone. or maybe a tweak will come out letting you run the iphone widgets perfectly on ipad

Yeah, that's my issue is that they don't look right, mainly because they are meant for the iPhone where the notification center isn't as wide as the iPads.

elektrobank

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weather would be nice :/ I know on iPhone it derives from the stock weather.app but I have changed mine to the BOM (Aussie weather) so wondering if something is possible for iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts