What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Marware C.E.O owners out there - This is the Best case around!

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As the case search goes I've finally ended the leak in my bank account. The Marware C.E.O. Is such a wonderful case I am very happy!
I see very few post about the C.E.O. Case. It's thinner and much better looking than the other two top cases. Marware owners chime in what is your experience ?
http://www.marware.com/ipad-cases-and-covers/ipad-2-cases

media.nl

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marware. They have an entire range of "CEO" cases for various devices, including iPad, iPhone, etc.

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry for the mistake, I added a link to further clarify myself.

FNwoz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you feel about having to unsnap the two corners to place the iPad in an upright position? I am stuck on either this case or the switch easy canvas.

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's. Worth because it keeps the thinness plus I'm a portrait mostly guy two slides of my thumb and it's horizontal which I use in a more stable long term setting. Thus no problem for me.

Trea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really like mine. I haven't tried any of the other cases, but haven't felt the need to.

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have four cases and this one is the best to me that's why I started the thread. Good to see there is at least one other person in the world that like this case

zen2go

iPF Noob
Reaction score
won't work for my use. i need something that can also stand the ipad vertically at an incline. looks good though.

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is by far the best case. I also have multiple cases and I find that this one is very suitable for my business application. I feel like it is well protected and that if dropped it would help resist damaging the iPad. I have turned multiple friends onto it and they love it also. So much for not taking your iPad out to the world because you don't want to damage it. Just something my friend told me was

Most reactions

Latest posts