What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any IPad developers looking to partner (Tech Co Founder) on a project?

mcelwaine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Developer needed to help design and program a new Fantasy Sports App for the IPad. This seems to be an underserved niche in the booming fantasy sports industry. The product and brand, once developed with my unique twist, can be cloned and applied to every fantasy sport in the US and abroad.

The Tech Co Founder / Partner will be given a substansial equity stake (negotiable) in the company which is yet to be formed, and will be the primary app developer / programmer. Ideally, the person will already be in the IPad app development industry, with proven experience and portfolio of actual mobile app's on the existing marketplace. Knowledge of fantasy sports a plus, but not a must. NDA required. Please contact mike ( mcelwaine<at>yahoo<.>co.m )

Thanks for your time and suggestions.

rodgo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
send me a PM. I have experience with apps and the fantasy sports industry. Lets chat!

Most reactions

Latest posts