1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Any ideas

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by michae222, Jun 18, 2012.

1. michae222

michae222 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Been playing with photos on iPad and I can't open to view by tapping the photo icon on the front screen. Never seen this before as I can't look at camera roll, just one image and it's still the same when I reboot
    I'll keep trying but never seen this problem before.
  2. City

City iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Try resetting the iPad. Usually, that clears the problems. Otherwise, contact Apple Support.
  3. michae222

michae222 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As per normal I've just answered my own question to this problem I've just encountered.
    I contacted apple support they sorted it

Turn on iPad double click the on/off button,lots of icons appear on the screen at bottom click and hold till they start flashing delete each one in turn, turn iPad off,turn it back on and it reboots itself.
    Sorted and they advised me to do that every so often, just to keep the decks clean.
    Hope this helps some with the same problem.