What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Idea to disable Phonetipad

San1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've already isntalled Phonetipad, and the problem is after install this apps, some of the program not working for it's not enough memory, so it's going back to home screen.

Before I installed Phonetipad, my Ram after refreshing about 120-130MB, but after installed Phonetipad, my Ram only 100-110MB.

So if there's any idea to disable Phonetipad without uninstalled it, I've already contacted the developer, but still no response.

Thx.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could close the app completely by double-tapping the Home button to open the multi-task bar, pressing and holding any icon until they all start to jiggle, then pressing the upper left hand corner of the app you want to completely close.

Then tap the Home button again to close the multi-task bar. That will entirely remove the app and its 'context' from the iPad RAM.

Tim

OP
S

San1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think it's working, fot Phonetipad is Phone application on Ipad, even though there's no application left (empty) on the task bar, it's still working at the background.

Most reactions

Latest posts