What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any help on this would be appreciated .

Fles1989

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to hide my personal pictures and some videos of my family on my iPad. For that I need the best application that can hide my personal stuffs and have some extra unlocking techniques.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I want to hide my personal pictures and some videos of my family on my iPad. For that I need the best application that can hide my personal stuffs and have some extra unlocking techniques.

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Please see the attached pic from my iPad where I've opened the App Store and searched on 'private photo' (red arrow) - there are plenty of hits - for many years (since my iPad 2 days beginning in 2011), I've been using Private Photo Pro (blue arrow) to 'hide' my photos (not sure about videos - never gave that a try?) - a passcode is needed to enter the app and photos can be 'backed up' w/ several options.

Now, this app may not be the best choice looking at the other hits in the attachment - actually the paid version of Private Photo Vault looks like a good choice and I may just explore that app if I can easily transfer my pics between the two photo apps? Good luck and let us know your results - an occasional question. Dave

P.S. next time you leave a post, be much more descriptive in its title - often posts entitled w/ such words as 'HELP!', 'EMERGENCY PLEASE!', etc. don't even warrant a view by me - just a friendly suggestion.
IMG_3959.PNG

Last edited:

Chinglensana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I just purchased iPad 2 and I also created account from the Apple sites, but it doesn't work. I'd try different accounts creating again and again. But at last, it shows that too much account even after I deleted. I even reset the iPad. But all in vain. Please help me put only I account I created.
My id is EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi, I just purchased iPad 2 and I also created account from the Apple sites, but it doesn't work. I'd try different accounts creating again and again. But at last, it shows that too much account even after I deleted. I even reset the iPad. But all in vain. Please help me put only I account I created.
My id is EDITED

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) First, please remove your Apple ID from your opening post; 2) Second, keep in mind that this forum is not officially associated w/ Apple - if not already done, go to Apple ID to help resolve your problem; and 3) You've hijacked another's thread which is poor 'web etiquette' and likely will not bring attention to your issue - in the future, please start your request in a 'new' thread place in an appropriate forum. Thanks - Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My id is EDITED
In the interest of safety on the Internet, please don't post personal contact info in open forum; it's also against our rules.

Most reactions

Latest posts