Any help on this would be appreciated .

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Fles1989, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Fles1989

Fles1989
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I want to hide my personal pictures and some videos of my family on my iPad. For that I need the best application that can hide my personal stuffs and have some extra unlocking techniques.

2. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :) Please see the attached pic from my iPad where I've opened the App Store and searched on 'private photo' (red arrow) - there are plenty of hits - for many years (since my iPad 2 days beginning in 2011), I've been using Private Photo Pro (blue arrow) to 'hide' my photos (not sure about videos - never gave that a try?) - a passcode is needed to enter the app and photos can be 'backed up' w/ several options.

Now, this app may not be the best choice looking at the other hits in the attachment - actually the paid version of Private Photo Vault looks like a good choice and I may just explore that app if I can easily transfer my pics between the two photo apps? Good luck and let us know your results - an occasional question. Dave

P.S. next time you leave a post, be much more descriptive in its title - often posts entitled w/ such words as 'HELP!', 'EMERGENCY PLEASE!', etc. don't even warrant a view by me - just a friendly suggestion.
    IMG_3959.PNG

#2 giradman, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  3. Chinglensana

Chinglensana
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Hi, I just purchased iPad 2 and I also created account from the Apple sites, but it doesn't work. I'd try different accounts creating again and again. But at last, it shows that too much account even after I deleted. I even reset the iPad. But all in vain. Please help me put only I account I created.
    My id is EDITED

#3 Chinglensana, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  4. giradman

giradman
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Hello and welcome to the forum! :) First, please remove your Apple ID from your opening post; 2) Second, keep in mind that this forum is not officially associated w/ Apple - if not already done, go to Apple ID to help resolve your problem; and 3) You've hijacked another's thread which is poor 'web etiquette' and likely will not bring attention to your issue - in the future, please start your request in a 'new' thread place in an appropriate forum. Thanks - Dave

#4 giradman, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  5. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    In the interest of safety on the Internet, please don't post personal contact info in open forum; it's also against our rules.