What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any graphic designers?

OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
What sort of graphics you need I create a few images for my site.

I got the coding side of things down, but never really was any good at the graphics side.

Would be great if you could make some twitter signature image backgrounds.

I setup a script that generates twitter signature by taking a background and adding the users twitter picture and last tweet on top of the image.

link to the generated signature image is http://mikestoolz.com/twit/sig.php?name=mikestoolz
just replace mikestoolz on the end with your twitter name.
background image size is 400X54
and should be PNG format.

I know some graphics tend to use a shine or gloss so if that is something you want to be part of the image, just create a seperate image with just the gloss or whatever and i can sett it to go over the top of the packground after adding the user pic and tweet.

The signatures created are free to be used by anyone as I have unlimited bandwidth.

Any one who wants to create a background feal free to make it and ill add it to be usable.

Last edited:
OP
MikesTooLz

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Here are some of the different ones that are currently working:

Feel free to make your own signature background and send it over to me, ill add it in.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts