What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any good Ipad 4 keyboards?

Mstyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a keyboard for my ipad 4 that shares the battery with the ipad, and is NOT isolated from it power-wise.
Any suggestions to where I can buy one?

M

Bob327

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any specific reason... I currently use the logitech bluetooth keyboard/case which does have its own battery,....BUT its been months since I even charged the keyboard..(at least 4 months anyway)
Bob G.

OP
M

Mstyr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I saw that Samsung has that feature on their pads, and thought that Ipads would have the same feature on their keyboards.

Mad_Maru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a zagg pro keys Bluetooth solution and as stated the battery life is so long I really wouldn't worry about a keyboard that uses power from your device as well I cannot see a direct need for it.

Sent from my  iPhone® using Tapatalk

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can go at least 2-months on my Zagg Folio Bluetooth keyboard/case before a charge is needed.......
Awesome battery life!

No need for what the op is asking for IMHO.

Most reactions

Latest posts