What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any direct alternatives to the Marware CEO case?

sh500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

First post here...

I have been searching for case for my iPad 2 and like the general design of the Marware CEO case. BUT, I am not too keen on the carbon fibre look of it. I am struggling to find any other case like it - that is like a solid black leather for example.

I do not want the 'rotational ones' as they add unnecessary 'bulk'. I also not like any that cover up the front bezel in anyway.

I bought this one for my Samsung Galaxy Tab and it is great: www amazon co uk/gp/product/B005ECHQ4C and would love to find any equilavent for the iPad.

Many thanks.

OP
S

sh500

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To answer my own question:

- Xqisit Book Case With Desk Stand

-
Scosche folio P2 folIO Case

Don't think either of those have the auto wake/sleep feature though.

Still can't believe I can't find a 'cheap alternative copied' version of this style of case...

EDIT: any this one:

- Yoobao Magic which has the auto wake feature.

I imagine many of the people on this forum already knew about the above cases, but hope it does help anyone new to the forum.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts