What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any bought Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit ?

bertair

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an iPad CCK and while it works as Apple intends with a camera USB cable or SD cards, I curiously downloaded the USB Disc App thinking it might allow me to put my edited photos through the USB CCK to my Photo App and have them in the order that I want them in a slide show. I know there are Apps for photo editing, but after paying big $$$ for Photoshop CS 5 and being a photographer, none could do what I needed.
Well it was a waste of time(luckily I didn't buy the Pro version).
Unless there is another App that allows a USB Stick to be read and downloaded to the iPad(I have both Gen 1 & 2) we are stuck with what Apple wants us to have.
As for movies , I tried the SD card too, but find it far easier and faster to just load my movies to the brilliant AV Player HD App and allow that to run my movies which also is compatible with my Apple TV for viewing on Big LCD or Plasma Screens with very little resolution loss.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use mine to copy photos from iPhone to iPad. Quick and easy. (I sometimes turn off photo stream because I don't want all photos on all my iDevices.

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Some have reported success with usb drives. i am not one of them. I understand it may be a power issue and that a powered usb hub may allow reading of usb drives. This is probably still limited to photos and videos.

Most reactions

Latest posts