What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any app with pdf extract support available?

mrxmrx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I am searching for an app. It should be possible, to extract single pages from a existing pdf document and save them to a newly created one. For example, I have a pdf document with 300 pages, mark page 1, 3, 200-210 and want to save only the marked pages to a newly created one with a filename I can create.

Any hints, how to do it?

Thanks,

Stefan

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can use Note Taker HD to remove PDF pages from a file. It's a bit clunky, because (as far as I can tell) you can only remove one page at a time.

I get the PDF by downloading it from Dropbox - although I am sure you could e-mail it to yourself. The nicest thing about this is that the original PDF is still wherever you left it - the mod in Note Taker HD is stand-alone and doesn't affect/re-sync the original. It's there until you delete it.

Then, once you have finished with the deletes, you can either e-mail the newly modified PDF to wherever or access the new document through iTunes.

That's just one way I know of. I am sure someone else may have other ways ... maybe even faster/better.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts