What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any addicting simulation games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for the best simulation games for iPad, something other than DragonVale. I want a simulation game that I won't get bored of.

OP
S

Someone19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, let me rephrase the question. What simulation games do you play? Maybe that way I can get replies :)

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trade Nations, Hay Day just to name a couple. I've been playing TN well over a year now. I've been playing Hay Day since it was released.

OP
S

Someone19

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trade Nations, Hay Day just to name a couple. I've been playing TN well over a year now. I've been playing Hay Day since it was released.

I've downloaded Trade Nations and so far I really like it. I've also downloaded Hay Day but I haven't gotten the chance to play it as I keep getting server not responding error.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have so many threads related to this exact question, Someone19.

We'd like for you to continue your pursuits of your question by using the Search Function. You will find a great deal of information there.

The lack of responses in your thread justifies the many times this question has been asked. We hope you understand.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts