What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any ad block options for web?

BrianL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do any browsers on the iPad offer ad blocking for we pages?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In Safari you can enable a pop up blocker, but that's as far as Safari goes. You can enable this in 'Settings', 'Safari'...

Tim

EP2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Atomic and it has a very basic adblocking filter set - you can add more, but it's one at a time. I wish it could import the adblock plus easylist, but I haven't been able to find a way.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

On2wheels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What do you all suggest for adware/spyware removal or prevention on the ipad3? I just started using mine, wondered about Adblock too.

Winfried

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Instead of creating another thread, I figured I'd piggy-back on that one from 2012.

A friend who has an iPad is looking for a better alternative to AdBlock to remove ads on web pages. I assume he connects through wifi and uses that AdBlock:

https://itunes.apple.com/fr/app/adblock-for-ios-must-have/id537774578

I don't have Apple products so can't test on my own, so I was wondering if experienced users could recommend a solution, either open-source, freeware, or commercial.

Thank you.

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try app called Weblock. i am hardly ever troubled with ad popups using this app. Highly configurable.

Most reactions

Latest posts