What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antivirus

OP
Mfoskey12

Mfoskey12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I get Microsoft office on my iPad?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can I get Microsoft office on my iPad?

Hi Mfoskey.. - welcome to the forum! :) Agree completely w/ the others about the need for malware protection, i.e. NO! :thumbs:

Second, NO concerning MS Office on your iPad; however, there are other options (and a lot of choices); for myself, I have Apple's iWork (Pages, Numbers, & Keynote which simulate MS Office's Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) - before adding more, you may want to provide some more information concerning your own needs on the iPad relative to MS Office - please respond!

spiro peppas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
giradman said:
Hi Mfoskey.. - welcome to the forum! :) Agree completely w/ the others about the need for malware protection, i.e. NO! :thumbs:

Second, NO concerning MS Office on your iPad; however, there are other options (and a lot of choices); for myself, I have Apple's iWork (Pages, Numbers, & Keynote which simulate MS Office's Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) - before adding more, you may want to provide some more information concerning your own needs on the iPad relative to MS Office - please respond!

How can I watch movies internationaly on my iPad 2

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How can I watch movies internationaly on my iPad 2

Hi Spiro - welcome to the forum! :)

Your are 'highjacking' another thread w/ an unrelated question which will confuse the responses here & may not address your issue.

Please start a new thread and better explain your issue concerning watching movies on your iPad - my suggestion!

OP
Mfoskey12

Mfoskey12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in college and I use Microsoft PowerPoint and word for assignments. I just need something like that besides word processer because that program is terrible.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am in college and I use Microsoft PowerPoint and word for assignments. I just need something like that besides word processer because that program is terrible.

Well, not sure which program you are referring to above? But, I used MS Office for years, especially PowerPoint - as stated previously Apple's Pages & Keynote are two (of others to consider) that can be used for the same purpose; Pages can save to *.doc, *.docx, *.pdf, or its native file format; Keynote presentations can be used w/ PP (and vice versa); both are easy to use but certainly do not have the depth & complexity of the desktop equivalents. Also do some searching here, there are plenty of other 'office apps' to consider - good luck in your choices! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts