What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anticipation....

Munc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Munc (my nephew gave me the name). My iPad 2 has finally begun the shipment process as of 04.28.11. Right now it is in Hong Kong. I will be using my Black, 3G, 32 GB for e-reading, transferring photos, and other cool things I learn as we go along!
I also have an iPhone 3G & a 32 GB iPod both in pristine condition.

I am getting the DAYVUE screen protector from Nu Vue, and the Zagg Invisible Shield back protector. I want to avoid scratches and reduce glare without adding much to the iPad.

I am also getting the Red leather Smart cover, as I like the ability for it to fold into stands allowing 2 views.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

I hope that you approve of the name your nephew gave you!!

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

OP
M

Munc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May 2, 2011 7:16 AM
On FedEx vehicle for delivery
After waiting for a little over 1 week form being told this is what I had coming for my brithday (4/25), my little guy is almost home!

Most reactions