What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti virus for ipad 2 please help

jessicahirons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to these iPads was just wondering the past week my iPad has been really slow I don't no weather I got a virus on it can anyone suggest wat and how I can fix this problem but it only seems to be slow on fb app I have deleted it and reinstalled it and still the same I only got about z5 apps on my iPad so it shouldn't be like this!!!!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to these iPads was just wondering the past week my iPad has been really slow I don't no weather I got a virus on it can anyone suggest wat and how I can fix this problem but it only seems to be slow on fb app I have deleted it and reinstalled it and still the same I only got about z5 apps on my iPad so it shouldn't be like this!!!!

Hello, welcome to this great community!

As far as I know, you don't need an AV app.
This link can tell you more:
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-1-forum/63180-need-anti-virus-app.html

mshriver2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jessica iPads can not get a virus unless "Jailbroken" you could try restoring your ipad if you have further issues. :)

OP
J

jessicahirons

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Niall thanks for ur help but how do I restore this thing I'm no good with technology lolm

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Niall thanks for ur help but how do I restore this thing I'm no good with technology lolm

Reset your iPad this way, something Apple recommends should be done regularly:

Simultaneously hold down the On/Off and Home buttons until the screen blacks out. Keep holding both until the white Apple logo appears and then let both go. Then wait until your wallpaper appears. Restart your iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts