1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Another screen protector thread

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Beerman, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beerman

Beerman iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've read posts about using or not using a screen protector but for those that are using or have used one, I would appreciate opinions on brands that seemed to work like advertised.
    I've not yet decided what I want to do as it's only just arrived and I do take care of what toys I have but am leaning towards using one and prefer to take advantage of others trials and errors.
    Please opine!
  2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    There are so many threads on this topic ~ browse through our Accessories section.
  3. hookbill

hookbill iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I'm not trying to be rude, honestly and I don't like it when anyone tells someone to search, but if you already know there is information out there then why start another thread?

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS266&q=screen+protector+ipad+forum.net&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=#hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS266&q=+site:ipadforums.net+screen+protector+ipad+forum.net&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b73a4145dc865df1&biw=1391&bih=950]screen protector ipad forum.net - Google Search[/ame]

Now if people want to respond further I don't have an issue but it looks to me like there has been a lot of discussions on this topic. And if you click that link I provided that will give you everyone's opinions.
  4. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    Sorry ~ I take issue. Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.