Another screen protector thread

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Beerman, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beerman

Beerman iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've read posts about using or not using a screen protector but for those that are using or have used one, I would appreciate opinions on brands that seemed to work like advertised.
    I've not yet decided what I want to do as it's only just arrived and I do take care of what toys I have but am leaning towards using one and prefer to take advantage of others trials and errors.
    Please opine!

2. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    There are so many threads on this topic ~ browse through our Accessories section.

3. hookbill

hookbill iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I'm not trying to be rude, honestly and I don't like it when anyone tells someone to search, but if you already know there is information out there then why start another thread?

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS266&q=screen+protector+ipad+forum.net&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=#hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS266&q=+site:ipadforums.net+screen+protector+ipad+forum.net&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=b73a4145dc865df1&biw=1391&bih=950]screen protector ipad forum.net - Google Search[/ame]

Now if people want to respond further I don't have an issue but it looks to me like there has been a lot of discussions on this topic. And if you click that link I provided that will give you everyone's opinions.

4. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +134 / 0
    Sorry ~ I take issue. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.