What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another pdf question adding pdf's to apdf

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Couple things I want to see if anyone can help me with,

I have 12 single PDF files in a folder in Docstogo that I need to merge to one PDF files with the 12 pages in.

I have a HP 7500 all in one printer scanner with Eprint, I can print to this but the HP app see's the scanner but greys the Scan button and a red light to say it's not working, any ideas?
Is there an app that I can use my scanner to scan direct to PDF ?

OP
A

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have created my expenses sheet in Numbers and want to create a PDF file, so I use the print and share option then email then PDF sometimes it will create a PDF attachment to an email and other times it just pastes a copy of the pdf in the main body of the email, I need it as an attachment, does anyone know what determines if it is an attachment or the body text in an email?

Should I post this in the Numbers section?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll move your posts to the Help section - I think you'll get better attention there.

Tim

OP
A

Archer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found the answer to the last question - Numbers creates an attachment when the doc is wider than a normal page, it then shows as two pages, which is no good to me, any ideas how to get one full PDF file as an attachment to an email?

I just wanted to create a PDF to store somewhere on my iPad, seams an impossible task!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have an iDisk or DropBox account? You could save it to one of those as a PDF and then email, referencing the iDisk or DropBox location as a URL.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts