What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Newbie

dritter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Dawn and I am a Speech-Language Pathologist and an Assisstive Technology Coordinator in the k-12 public school setting. Our school district just purchased 25 iPad 2s and I have been placed in charge of trialing the devices in our district. There is a steep learning and I will have many questions, I am sure! Looking forward to learning a lot!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
Scotland

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
My name is Dawn and I am a Speech-Language Pathologist and an Assisstive Technology Coordinator in the k-12 public school setting. Our school district just purchased 25 iPad 2s and I have been placed in charge of trialing the devices in our district. There is a steep learning and I will have many questions, I am sure! Looking forward to learning a lot!

Welcome to the Forum!

Well, aren't you all the lucky ones receiving iPad 2's for free! I am very jealous right now! I also had lots for questions, this forum community is so nice, everyone is out there to help you with whatever you want to know!

The Alternative

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thealternativeone.blogspot.com

Welcome to the forum, Dawn. You've definitely come to the right place. There are a lot of very knowledgeable (and friendly) iPad enthusiasts here who are more than happy to help answer questions. I'm certain that as a Speech Pathologist you'll have your share of specific questions. Fortunately for you, there a number of tech savvy people just waiting around to answer your questions.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Dawn. Sounds like you have a really exciting challenge in front of you. Look forward to hearing how it goes!

Most reactions

Latest posts