1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Another iTunes question...

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by zstairlessone, Jan 12, 2013.

1. zstairlessone

zstairlessone iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +439 / 0
    So I am doing my every-so-often purge music and put different stuff on and every album I drag across is followed by the same books synching. This is new and driving me nuts. It isn't like it just cycles the name I get progress change (and one of the books takes about a minute) and full data flow.

Has anyone seen this before, and how did you stop it if you did?

Thanks,
  2. zstairlessone

zstairlessone iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +439 / 0
    Turns out iBooks was hung. I was unable to delete the hung book (stuck on download mode) and unable to get anything else until that one was done. I deleted three other books that I was reading and all of a sudden - fully downloaded. It just took this long to find and solve the issue

I guess this should be under iBooks as that was the ultimate issue.