1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Another Flipboard Question

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Knightoftheapp, May 12, 2011.

1. Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Last month sometime I started a subscription to Wired Magazine. Today I downloaded the Flipboard app. The app is pretty cool! I added Wired Magazine to my contents on Flipboard. I was comparing the content of the two forms and noticed that the print version is dated April, 2011. The Flipboard version has dates that go back to the beginning of May.

How does Flipboard work? Is it showing articles from the May issue before it hits the stand? When I was comparing the print and Flipboard versions, they seem to have completely different articles.

Thanks for your help.
  2. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Flipboard will be pulling rss feeds of wired.com. Not necessarily articles that will appear in print.