What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annoying request for apple id password pops up frequently

dgkoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why does my ipad 1 keep asking me for my apple id password? Did I change a setting? It does it when I go to my home screen or when I am in a App for no reason at all. It doesnt do anything if I put in the password and it doesnt do anything of I do nothing with it.

I have played with my settings but dont know if anyting I did created it????

Help - its getting annoying.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When that's happened to me on a few occasions for no apparent reason, restarting or resetting has helped. I restart first, and if that doesn't work, then reset. Hasn't failed me yet.

Restarting/resetting fixes many probs, so that's the easiest thing to try.

OP
dgkoss

dgkoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried - but it didnt work. What next?

Missmouse3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Why does my ipad 1 keep asking me for my apple id password? Did I change a setting? It does it when I go to my home screen or when I am in a App for no reason at all. It doesnt do anything if I put in the password and it doesnt do anything of I do nothing with it.

I have played with my settings but dont know if anyting I did created it????

Help - its getting annoying.

My machine keeps doing the exact same! Just started , no changes made! - maybe just one of these ipad things?

Most reactions

Latest posts