What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annoying Games Centre pop up

happytravels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this annoying pop up which appears on starting up various games such as ragdoll and pitfall?

I think it's called a games centre whereby you can login and share your points online with friends. However, recently it doesn't even get that far and the screen freezes and the cancel button doesn't work so I have to close the game. Very annoying. I'd post a screenshot of it but I've yet to learn how to do that. One step at a time!

Thanks

Last edited:

Juliadoyle1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Can someone please tell me how I can get rid of this annoying pop up which appears on starting up various games such as ragdoll and pitfall?

I think it's called a games centre whereby you can login and share your points online with friends. However, recently it doesn't even get that far and the screen freezes and the cancel button doesn't work so I have to close the game. Very annoying. I'd post a screenshot of it but I've yet to learn how to do that. One step at a time!

Thanks
I don't know the solution but I have a similar problem....

Juliadoyle1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sorry,I don't have a solution but I have a similar problem. Every time I do a Sudoku it pops up, sometimes several times. Very distracting. I've tried turning it off in settings but I keep being sent around in circles.....

Thomas1977

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Im sorry I don't have a solution either but I don't think there is a way to get rid of it but allowing to do what it wants seems to help.

Most reactions

Latest posts