What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry Birds

dana51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Angry Birds HD and Angry Birds HD Space show installed but don't appear on screen....Seasons and Starwars appear on screen.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you have your iPad screens full (you only get 11 pages)? If your pages are full, the icons/apps will be on the iPad, they just won't display.

Did you try to find them on the iPad using the Spotlight feature; do they show? Could you have them on another page (even in a folder) that you miss when you look through them?

If they show as installed (and show up in the Spotlight), then they are on the iPad. You'll have to keep searching...

Good luck and do holler back if they don't appear in Spotlight.

Marilyn

OP
D

dana51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Could you have your iPad screens full (you only get 11 pages)? If your pages are full, the icons/apps will be on the iPad, they just won't display.

Did you try to find them on the iPad using the Spotlight feature; do they show? Could you have them on another page (even in a folder) that you miss when you look through them?

If they show as installed (and show up in the Spotlight), then they are on the iPad. You'll have to keep searching...

Good luck and do holler back if they don't appear in Spotlight.

Marilyn

I'm only using two screens and Spotlight only found AB Seasons and AB Starwars. App Store shows AB (original) and AB Space as installed. Where do I go from here...desktop computers are my forte, but not so much iPad. Thank you for your suggestions so far :eek:)

Dana

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Huh. To be honest, I have no idea. I've never heard of this. If the App Store says its installed, then it's installed (and Spotlight would show it).

Sorry to have to ask - but are you sure the word is "installED" and not "install"? If you've bought the app - it will show install on the App Store.

I'm out of ideas. Hopefully, someone else can help... Sorry.

Marilyn

OP
D

dana51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Huh. To be honest, I have no idea. I've never heard of this. If the App Store says its installed, then it's installed (and Spotlight would show it).

Sorry to have to ask - but are you sure the word is "installED" and not "install"? If you've bought the app - it will show install on the App Store.

I'm out of ideas. Hopefully, someone else can help... Sorry.

Marilyn

Hi,
Just FYI at the App Store on the purchased screen and the app screens, it shows "installed" and is grayed out. But thanks anyway...
Dana

Most reactions

Latest posts