What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANGRY BIRDS FOR MAC! Mac App Store App

PhilSynowiec

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LNsbGQznM[/ame]​

With the release of the Mac App Store from Apple today, Rovio Mobile decided to roll out their port of Angry Birds. The game runs in HD graphics, making you want to connect it to your HD tv and enjoy the crispiness even more. Angry Birds launches fast but comes at a hefty price even during the time of celebration. The Mac App Store just launched! No introductory price? Still worth checking out for any Angry Birds fan!

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh goody....yet ANOTHER port of this game.

Hey Marie...I am playing it on my HD PROJECTOR!!! 100 inches of Angry Bird Goodness! :D

*runs like hell hoping that Marie will not catch him*

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh goody....yet ANOTHER port of this game.

Hey Marie...I am playing it on my HD PROJECTOR!!! 100 inches of Angry Bird Goodness! :D

cool! at 100 inches they'll look like an eagle! LOL :D

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn those birds are ugly on the small screen......to hell with your 100 inches......and don't get me started on those green pigs!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

e97aabe2.png

Most reactions