What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angry bird Space hd levels are locked on iPad mini

pbcmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Originally I have angry birds Space HD on my iPad. I got an iPad mini and set it up, synced it with my computer. I have angry birds on both devices, but the levels are locked on my iPad mini. What am I doing wrong. Can I play on both devices?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
pbcmom said:
Originally I have angry birds Space HD on my iPad. I got an iPad mini and set it up, synced it with my computer. I have angry birds on both devices, but the levels are locked on my iPad mini. What am I doing wrong. Can I play on both devices?

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

This depends on the game itself. Some games are run by keeping the info on the games servers, these can then be downloaded to different devices. Some can be linked through Facebook, and some can't be synced to different devices at all, may be best to contact the game Devs and ask them.

I'm hoping someone here who does play this game will chime in.

Most reactions

Latest posts