What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android apps to run on iPad with Alien Dalvik 2.0

slayda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Myriad plans to pull back the curtains on Alien Dalvik 2.0 at next week's CTIA Enterprise & Applications 2011 conference by showing Android apps running on an iPad for the first time.

"Myriad Alien Dalvik 2.0 to extend Android apps to tablets, TVs, automobiles and more, creating new revenue opportunities and opening up Android ecosystem to new sectors.

Alien Dalvik 2.0 to remove technological barriers to create consistent user experiences and mobilize content across multiple platforms and screens, taking the headache out of fragmentation and content management.

Myriad to demo Android apps on Apple iPad, for the first time, at CTIA Enterprise & Applications 2011."

See full article here.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow. I can't wait... /sarcasm.

I love their example from the article, that we will benefit from being able to play our Android version of Angry Birds on our HDTV...
I'm sure the android fanboys will be over the moon none the less.

Most reactions