and yet another noob

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Mr. G., Feb 18, 2011.

1. Mr. G.

Mr. G. iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello everyone. My name is Mr. G., and I'm an appaholic.

New iPad owner here, and new to Apple in general. My wife converted to Apple a year or so ago, and recently got an iPad for Christmas. At first I didn't give it much credit, thinking that it would be nothing more than a glorified internet browser and time waster. Boy was I wrong! I mean, it is those things, but it's also so much more. So, with my birthday coming up, I broke down and got the 16GB Wi-Fi one.

So far, it has proven to be a very capable and useful gadget/tool. I'm a sign draftsman (design the construction of signs), so it has been handy for taking notes, drawing simple sketches, and being the coolest calculator ever, lol. I'm finding a new use for it everyday I think.

Playing and writing music is also a hobby of mine, and I can see major potential in that area as well.

Anyway, I generally don't post much on forums, and don't talk much in real life either, but at least wanted to introduce myself. So, hello everyone.

2. Hdchiky

Hdchiky iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Welcome Mr. G,
    My name is Hdchiky and I'm an appaholic... I think everyone here is pretty much the same as you! You have come to a great site, tons of information and help from some really nice people. Enjoy your iPad.

Chiky

3. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Greetings and welcome to the forum!

(Hdchiky - very cool chihuahua skin!)

4. Mr. G.

Mr. G. iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings: