What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

and the nominations are???

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SoundHound

Have a song in your head but can't remember the name or artist? Start SoundHound and sign or even hum the tune and it will find it. Pretty cool.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

yes thanks i installed soundhound but when i found a track i wanted to listen to it just played a snippet of it,do you have to pay for a full version or is that what it does?

Markswheels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a paid version of it. Not sure what you get with the paid version though. I just use the free version to find the name of a song. I use Pandora to listen to music I don't have installed.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
please keep the nominations coming

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I pick two? My favourites would have to be OverDrive and Bluefire Reader.

OverDrive because I can link to my national library's ebook database and borrow books for free. The non-fiction section is especially spectacular, and I've really learnt a lot. Plus, I've saved a lot of money too, because non-fiction tends to be more expensive than fiction...

Just one question about OverDrive Media Console.
Is it possible to use it for accessing any public library in any country or you use it only for your local librery? Then it could be awesome... uuuh.

Thanks.

MacPopular Science+

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just one question about OverDrive Media Console.
Is it possible to use it for accessing any public library in any country or you use it only for your local librery? Then it could be awesome... uuuh.

Thanks.

MacPopular Science+
As long as the library in question allows non-locals to borrow books from there, then yes, Overdrive can be used to access those libraries. Just find them using the "add books" button, there's an option there to help you find libraries.

I know my national library allows both locals and foreigners to borrow books. If you like, I can give you the link to it.

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you, I'll check it out asap. :)

Mac is now packing for a short trip. @ntiPad comes 2, of course.

Most reactions