What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Analyst Says Apple Will No Longer Be Cool in 2012

madhatter61

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think you are spot on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Analyst says Apple no longer COOL. Just an attention getter for some. What is COOL. Just his opinion, and we all have them. He or she gets recognition from the number of hits. The only thing not Cool is the analyst.

If the iPad mini was available when I got my wife our iPad2, I would have gotten it instead. Does the same thing, just lighter and EZr to hold. I picked up a standard size blue tooth Apple keyboard ...best thing I ever did. best keyboard I have ever had. I discovered it is much EZr to place the iPad2 off to the side vs right behind the keyboard like all laptops. Then I just use the screen like a mouse ... touch screen of course. Then the stuff I am reading from or making notes from is right behind the keyboard. Works like a charm.

fb si

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this the same analyst that sad the ipad would be a flop back in 2010? Lol

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this the same analyst that sad the ipad would be a flop back in 2010? Lol

No idea, but I suspect it's the same analyst that will flop in 2013. EPIC FAIL.

Sent from my stock iPad 2

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Analyst says Apple no longer COOL. Just an attention getter for some. What is COOL. Just his opinion, and we all have them. He or she gets recognition from the number of hits. The only thing not Cool is the analyst.

If the iPad mini was available when I got my wife our iPad2, I would have gotten it instead. Does the same thing, just lighter and EZr to hold. I picked up a standard size blue tooth Apple keyboard ...best thing I ever did. best keyboard I have ever had. I discovered it is much EZr to place the iPad2 off to the side vs right behind the keyboard like all laptops. Then I just use the screen like a mouse ... touch screen of course. Then the stuff I am reading from or making notes from is right behind the keyboard. Works like a charm.

LOL!!! Too funny and true!!!

Sent from my Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 From NYC!!! using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts