What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An "OK" problem:downloading podcast

UchihaIPAD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok it's the problem:
i was downloading a E3 2011 podcast when it said it can't be reproduced on my ipad,but when i click OK it doesn't respond...Can someone Help me?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Try a restart, and if that does not work a reset.

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold down the power and home buttons until the Apple logo appears. The iPad will reboot. This usually takes a bit longer than a restart.

OP
U

UchihaIPAD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already tried restart,but other commands doesn't respond like touching the screen,but the only thing i can touch is the "ok"part and the ipad only responds to the external buttuns like the power button,volume, the blocking button and the cirlcle on the lower part.What happnens if i reboot?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Reset wont harm anything. All your apps and data are safe.

You can also try closing the app in the multitask bar. Double tap on the Home (the circle on the lower part) key, then tap and hold any app in the bar until they jiggle, then tap the minus sign to close the offending app. The next time you start it, it should start clean instead of where you left off.

Actually, I probably should have mentioned that method first, though the other two are safe enough and fix most problems.

Most reactions

Latest posts